Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What It's All About

So, what can you expect from this blog?  Hmmm....I dunno.  I guess whatever is on my mind at the time! LOL

But here's a few things we love, that I'll probably be talking about now & then.

Our faith, and how it affects our daily lives.  Sometimes in ways we don't fully realize at the time.

Our grandgirls.  But not too much, because we want to respect their privacy.

Traveling the USA in our 5th wheel.

DisneyWorld.

Charlie Chihuahua.  He's a tyrant, but I love him.

MY interests - reading, cooking, movies, eating out, making jewelry, health, diet & exercise (or lack thereof!), philosophy of life (I think, therefore I have to tell someone what I thought!)

COWBOY's interests - horses, golf, geocaching, piano, fishing, zoos (or, in other words, anything I'm NOT interested in)

And finally, maybe, how 2 people who are such polar opposites managed to stay together for 40 years and like it.  Most of the time.

No comments: