I couldn't think of a thing. We finally came up with a few things between us. She reminded me that I like to make jewelry, and I have adult coloring books to color. I remembered that I like to read, and I actually enjoy cooking in my wee little kitchen.
I don't know why my mind goes blank so often when someone asks me a direct question. Honestly, if you asked me my name, I'd have to think a few seconds before answering.
But, now that I've had some time to think, and to actually do some of the things that I do, I've made a list.
This is for you, Renda...
* I write my blog.
* I write in my private journal.
* Before I can write in my blog, I have to sort through and label the photos I've taken, to see which ones I want to use. This can take hours.
* I pay bills.
* I call or text my family and friends.
* I clean house. Actual cleaning doesn't take long, but making everything fit sometimes takes a while. A place for everything and everything in its place is the rule in such a small space.
* I sketch or paint.
* I play computer games.
* I walk Charlie.
* I embroider or crochet or sew buttons back on Tim's clothes.
* I look online a lot, planning our activities for the trip, making reservations for our next stop, etc.
* I look at Facebook, our church website, e-mails, texts, and news channels.
* I sometimes go shopping, but usually Tim wants me to wait so he can go with me.
* I watch old movies, especially the old musicals that Tim just doesn't appreciate.
* I plan meals and make grocery lists.
* I sometimes take naps. 😌
* And, as I said, I read (I usually have 2 or 3 books going at the same time), cook, color, and sometimes make or repair jewelry.
I'm never bored.
So, what do Tim and I do together? All kinds of things!
There's always museums, zoos, and gardens to visit.
Some days we will drive an hour or two to visit a small town we've never been to before.
In the summer we might swim in the RV park's pool.
We go do laundry at the washateria once a week.
We buy groceries every two or three days.
We eat out 3 or 4 times a week.
We go to church.
We take walks. (Until this past year, I loved to go hiking with him, but my knees and hips have slowed me down lately).
Sometimes we go see a movie.
We both enjoy live theater, so if there is a local drama group performing in the area, we may go see a play.
We visit with our neighbors in the RV park (Tim's better at that than I am, my shyness kicks in and I go mute).
Sometimes we just drive around to see the scenery.
I love my little home on wheels, and I feel so blessed to be able to travel around and see the country with my Cowboy.
As I've often said, the only thing that could make it better would be if I could convince all my family and friends to buy RV's and come with us!