Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014. STILL at Home.


Listening - to the silence

Seeing/Seen/Been/Done - It just occurred to me that I'm always going to see the same thing - my living room - when I'm typing these journal entries.  Because that's always where I sit to look at my computer - on the couch in my living room.  So I decided to expand this entry to include where I've been, what I've done, or where I'm planning to go and do.  Today I went to Wal-Mart, then to church.  We took the Awana kids into to the Sanctuary with the adults tonight to listen to the Chapmans, missionaries to Papua New Guinea, tell us about life in PNG. 
Then, we came home and watched a few episodes of White Collar.

Feeling - Very contented.

Wishing/Wanting - Nothing.  Well, except the usual stuff, good health and such for us and our kids.

Needing - to take a shower and go to bed.  It's nearly midnight.

Eating/Drinking - Hmmm.  This morning I had Greek yogurt for breakfast.  And Lima beans and cornbread for lunch.  We had supper at church, lasagna and salad.  And Sherry's wonderful Snickerdoodles.

Wearing - My new pajamas I bought at Wal-Mart today.

Weather - 51 degrees, cloudy, and humid

Thinking - I really shouldn't stay up so late.

Enjoying - Yes.  I am.

Praying - For the missionaries our church supports.

No comments: