Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lake O' the Pines

I just realized I forgot to finish this and post it last fall.  It was the last post for our Autumn 2015 road trip.  So here it is, still not really finished, but at this point, I have no idea what else I intended to say...  This should have been dated 11/17/2015, I think.



When we pulled into our space here at Brushy Creek Corps of Engineers Campground at Lake o' the Pines, my first words were, "Can we just live here forever?"

This place is gorgeous.  

We are here to visit our son, who recently moved to Longview.  He's still looking for a church, so we went looking with him on Sunday.
Fellowship Baptist reminded us of our home church.  We really liked the preacher, too.

Son had to go back to work on Monday, so we did some sightseeing.  We had been to Jefferson about 34 years ago, and we wanted to see how much it had changed.  We were very pleasantly surprised!





















No comments: