Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13, 2018

Today we moved from Pete's Place Campground on Mille Lacs Lake, to River Place Rv Park and Bait Shop just south of Duluth.
We saw 3 turkeys and two deer on the way.
Charlie Chihuahua.  I took this picture at a rest area on I-35. He's such a funny little dog.
I walk him while Tim goes to the restroom, then Tim walks him while I go.
As soon as he sees Tim coming to get him he starts crying at top volume like someone is trying to kill him.
We get the weirdest looks from people. We're always having to explain that he just cannot stand to
be away from me for even 5 minutes.

What I don't like about River Place Campground.  May flies. 
And mosquitoes, gnats and regular plain old fly flies.

We are at the blue dot.  Wisconsin is right across the St. Louis River from us.

One of the things I do like - the birch trees. 

I really love the trunk.

No comments: